Kingston & Kingston Law Firm, A.P.L.C.
Attorney John B. Kingston established The John B. Kingston Law Firm, A.P.L.C. more than 40 years ago. In 1999, his son Brian R. Kingston joined the firm and Kingston & Kingston, A.P.L.C. was born. Over the years, we have committed ourselves to providing clients with the best legal advice, assistance and advocacy we can offer. Kingston & Kingston will help you find peace of mind knowing your case is in good hands.
Our purpose is to provide passionate and strong legal representation that is individualized to each client’s needs.
John and Brian are passionate about helping others. That’s why the firm is dedicated to giving people the help they need when they need it most. Whether you are struggling through the dissolution of your marriage, the death or injury of a loved one, or preparing your own estate plans, John and Brian will be sensitive to your needs and goals.
We want to exceed our client’s expectations. At Kingston & Kingston, we are committed to exceeding your expectations in the following ways:
- Honesty: When you work with John or Brian, you can rest assured that we will always be honest and work with your best interest in mind.
- Kindness: We treat all of our clients with respect and kindness.
- Hard Work: Both lawyers work for their
clients with diligence and comprehension.
- Communication: During the legal process, our attorneys will make sure that you are kept informed and updated as your case progresses.
- Litigate When Needed: At the firm, our goal is to obtain a fair resolution for your case which minimizes your exposure to costly litigation. If a fair resolution is not possible, we are prepared to aggressively litigate your case to obtain the resolution you seek.
Most of our staff speaks fluent Spanish.